Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting Certified

Well today I went to Borders (bookstore) and I got an A+ certification quiz guide book. Why do I want to get A+ certified? Simple; so I can have more on my resume and so I can aim towards getting Network+ certified. Once I finish my degree in Network Engineering I will eliminate any other possible candidates from getting the job position I want if I have these 2 certifications under my belt and maybe some others. So if there is someone who walks into the same job interview I am in and tries to be egotistical, we'll see who gets the job if I have the certifications and he/she doesn't. Having more than the minimum requirement is always a good thing. Always teach yourself more than you need to know because in the end it can be used like a sword.

No comments: